My Adventures in Love, Life and Motherhood

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

I hope everyone had a great New Year's celebration. I had to work until 10:30 then, just came home and we watched the ball drop on TV and then hit the sack! And, to top it off, I'm spending my first weekend of the year hanging with Kadyn, getting some Kadyn/Mommy time! Brian was starting to show the stress from being home with Kadyn so, I sent him to his brother's house for the weekend! Told him he'd better come home with an improved attitude or I was going to kick his butt!! LOL

I have yet to set a New Year's resolution for myself, seems they always fizzle out anyhow. But, I am going to try to scrap/craft more, and get into shape. Brian's also working on the getting into shape thing and I hope it leads to quitting smoking.

He did go back to school at the beginning of December. That was my one stipulation for him getting to stay home when he got laid off in Oct. So, M-F, he and Kadyn both go to school. Kadyn is actually in the day care in the next classroom over but, as far as he's concerned, it's school and he loves it!

Ok, back to hanging with him, we're gonna watch football and run out to the store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment