My Adventures in Love, Life and Motherhood

Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm ready to celebrate!

Well, we got Kadyn a plain old wood toddler bed yesterday. Came home and set it up after dinner. We put his Cars bedding on it and an hour or so later, I notice he's missing. We look and he put himself in his bed! Now, granted, his bed is our room but, if he's out of our bed, I'll take that for now!! He whined a little when he realized that he was staying in his bed but, once he fell asleep, he slept until 7:15 this morning!! And, he had no juice or water the whole time! He woke up at 7:15 and came and asked to lay with us. So, he laid down, went back to sleep and I got up for the day.

Tonight, Brian starts working nights for 4 months. He'll go in at 7pm and get off at 7am. It sucks but, he does get a shift differential for the night so, yeah. It's going to take a little while for Kadyn to get used to Brian being home but sleeping. He asks every morning to wake Daddy up so , it's going to be hard for a bit. We can't close the bedroom door because the cat box in in our bathroom and Brian doesn't want them locked in with him. So, yeah...

Anyhow, I had to share the news of our night last night and now am off for a coffee date with a friend! I'm going to post a few digi scrap layouts here in the next day or two as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment